Afro-European Medical and Research Network (AEMRN)Jupiterstr. 01
|Telefon:||+41 31 911 8852, +41 78 873 9725|
|Telefax:||+41 31 911 8853|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Aide pour des pays en voie de dévellopement
- Organisation d'aide
- Communauté, projet communal
The Afro-European Medical and Research Network was conceived and became a reality on the 17th May 2006 in Bern Switzerland.
The Network shall be Non-Governmental and non-profit Organisation with a strong vision of helping to improve the quality of life for people from and living in resource limited settings. It shall have Bern-Switzerland as overall and European headquarters and Liberia as Africa Regional headquarters. Projects will be initiated in various resource-limited countries especially Sub-Saharan Africa.
Its members shall strive to contribute to the medical, mental, social, educational and every sound well-being of mankind irrespective of race, creed, beliefs, faith and social affiliation.
AEMRN will serve as a platform wherein active professionals from such disciplines as education, medicine, engineering, nursing, faith-based can interact at various levels of self-initiated conferences, seminars, workshops, exchange programmes and voluntary workcamps.
We shall collaborate with human peace-loving organisations in diverse projects geared towards betterment of the poor people and enhancing their capacity building.
We shall provide liason between international health organisations both in the West and the African counterparts so that as a combined group we can at various levels augment one another's effort to fight Communicable diseases especially HIV/AIDS as well as non-communicable ones.
• Health Projects: ProVector Community Project (ProVector Bt is an effective method of eliminating mosquitoes and interrupting malaria transmission.); Afro-European Medical and Research Network Clinic, Monrovia, Liberia; Kitale Community Hospital, Kitale, Kenya
• Educational Projects: African Children School Project, Bekoko, Cameroon; The A. M. Dogliotti College of Medicine, University of Liberia, Monrovia, Liberia; Tiyani Junior Secondary School, South Dale, Soweto South Africa
• Skills Empowerment and Community Based Self-Help Projects: With Our Own Skills Project", Badagry Town, Nigeria
Charles Senessie ist he Founder and President of the Afro-European Medical and Research Network.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.