African Foundation for People in Need (AFFPIN)PO Box 230, First Floor, Manyanja Building, Market Street
|Telefon:||+256-772-495-112; +256 756-769-196|
|Interlocuteur:||Bbumba Mark Nicanor|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
African Foundation for People In Need (AFFPIN) is a local community based non-profit organization whose mission is to reduce poverty in Uganda. It was founded in 2003 and is focused on rural development, providing child care and support to vulnerable families and communities in need. AFFPIN develop interventions to improve access to health care and education, and to aid in the reduction of excessive poverty.
Our primary objective is to develop human and productive capacities through development programs, in areas that have a greater impact on poverty, such as education, agriculture, infrastructure, health, water and sanitation. We strive to build sustainable communities and create equal opportunity for all people regardless of race, culture and religion.
Programs and projects:
• Uganda Development Program with the objectives: Promote sustainable growth; Enhance community infrastructure; Develop human capital in the focus areas of education, agriculture, infrastructure, health, water and sanitation.
• Community Coffee Nursery Project
• Erinah Manjeri Orphans Primary School
• Building and Renovation Project
• Green Youth Camps
• Tree Planting Month
• Billion Tree Campaign
Bbumba Mark Nicanor is the Founder and Executive Officer of the African Foundation for People In Need (AFFPIN).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.