c/o Jules Chancelier KemeniKreuzstr. 90
|Phone No.:||+ 49 15731306517|
|Contact person:||Jules Chancelier Kemeni|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Antiracism, policy of integration
- Women's policy
- Educational policy/project
The organisation bears the name of the Association of Cameroonians on the Rhine (ACR) and is based in Cologne. It was registered with the appropriate authorities on 21st July 2000.
• the creation of a forum for Cameroonians living in the Rhine area to discuss common problems and work out solutions to them.
• simplifying university entrance for young Cameroonians in this part of Germany, by the professional and infrastructural help of older ones.
• enabling all Cameroonians to develop their potential through encouraging Cameroonian culture and various types of sport for men and women.
• a greater inclusion of women in the “Cameroonian life” in this part of Germany through their participation in all the Association's activities.
• an improvement in relations and cooperation between Cameroonians living in Germany and the Cameroonian Consulate.
• the creation of synergetic effects between works produced by Cameroonian students on various subjects by developing working circles, mentoring students in their early university years and the organisation of information events.
• improving friendship between Cameroon and Germany by cultural evenings and improved information about Cameroon.
• solidarity between members in cases of need as well as on happy occasions
• fostering the relationship between Cameroonians in this part of Germany and various Cameroonian authorities in order to obtain relevant information more quickly and also to plan and carry out the return of graduates more effectively.
• Advice and information,
• Project management,
• Legal advice,
• University education,
• Cultural provisions,
• Music and dance
Jules Chancelier Kemeni is the president of the Association of Cameroonians on the Rhine (ACR).
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.