African Diaspora Hope (ADHOPE)Post Net Suite 180 P.O Box 2226; 26 Turfclub Street West Turffontein
|Teléfono:||+27 11 434 1838; +27 110 395 303; +27 822 226 370|
|Fax:||+27 434 1838|
|Dirección de Internet:||http://www.adhope.org.za|
- Ayudantes voluntarios serán bienvenidos.
- Organización de apoyo
- Política social/Discapacitados
- Política / Proyecto de educación
African Diaspora Hope (ADHOPE) is a well established multi-discipline non governmental organization (NGO). ADHOPE started in 2008 with the aim of supporting all African nationals including African foreign nationals living in South Africa. Initially the objective was to focus on HIV/AIDS and empowerment as there is very little support for African foreign nationals living in South Africa. This support includes counselling, home visit, children and orphan support, education, foods distribution and material necessities. Later our focus has also widened to include other types of support e.g.: Education to local laws to help enable a person to gain suitable employment or even starting their own small business.
The organization aims to promote and enhance the quality of life of the underprivileged African nationals including African foreign nationals infected and affected with HIV/AIDS and other chronic diseases, in the spirit of UBUNTU.
Our mission is to apply an integrated health care services by partnering with public sector, private sector and communities in order to propel the Government strategy of early intervention and prevention of HIV / AIDS and other chronic diseases.
ADHOPE´s objectives are:
• To provide care and counselling of African nationals including African foreign nationals living in South Africa, by helping them to integrate and contribute positively in the economy growth.
• To raise social awareness by identifying and sensitizing target groups with high exposures and high incidence of HIV/AIDS, on the risks / dangers, not only to their health but the impact on their loved ones / family and the community at large.
• To participate in the distribution of items, such as; food, drugs, and food supplement to destitute children, pregnant women, handicapped persons or African foreign nationals who are either infected with or affected by HIV/AIDS or are abandoned.
• To design, implement, monitor and evaluate preventive and capacity building initiatives to the most vulnerable sexually assaulted African immigrants.
• To act as a pressure, lobbying or advocacy group for improved access to equal treatment for all.
• To take care of the underprivileged African including foreign nationals orphans and vulnerable children living in South Africa.
• Support Group (PLWHA)
• Home Based Care (HBC)
• HIV Counseling and Testing (HCT)
• Orphan and Vulnerable Children (OVC)
• Social Assistance
• ADHOPE Preschool project
• ADHOPE Charity shop project
Seraphin Kengne is the CEO of African Diaspora Hope (ADHOPE).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.