Africa Youth Growth Foundation (AYGF)Suite 309, Anbeez Plaza, 15, Ndola Crescent, Wuse Zone 5
|Teléfono:||+234(0)9-7805483; +2348062695233; 08163603067, 07054955792|
|Dirección de Internet:||http://www.aygf.org|
|Portavoz:||Kingsley I. Udo.|
- Ayudantes voluntarios serán bienvenidos.
- Organización de apoyo
- Política / Proyecto de educación
- Política social/Discapacitados
Africa Youth Growth Foundation (AYGF) was established in 2003 as a regional Non-governmental Organization called by the imperative need of a committed, focused and courageous youth and community oriented organization that can be entrusted with the onerous responsibility of giving direction and perspective to our political and democratic development in Africa and Nigeria in particular.
The AYGF vision is to sanitize and sensitize the African people, youths and communities on the need for them to become potent and vibrant instrument of the much desired turn-around in the socio-political, economic and techno-scientific change and development of the continent.
• Play advisory and advocacy (influence programmes and policies of governments) role on good governance, anti-corruption, successful transition via credible and transparent electoral process in African countries with Nigeria as the strategic initial focus.
• Mentor and develop appropriate environment for constructive engagement of the people in governance process, legislation, transition monitoring, political mobilization and enlightenment good virtues for excellence of leadership amongst youths and elders alike.
• Obliterate and discourage the emergence of territorial conflicts and internecine crisis.
• Campaign against environmental degradation for sustainable development.
• Be empowered for self-reliance and dependence through training and skill acquisition.
• Curb anti-social conducts as drug addiction, cultist, armed robbery, thuggery, elicit sex, rape, child/youth trafficking, examination malpractice.
• Fight against HIV /Aids, Malaria, and Tuberculosis.
• Fight against child labour and human trafficking in Africa.
• Promote techno-scientific development amongst the young Africans by exploring the opportunities of ICT.
• Global Fund Community System Strengthening Project: The aim of the project is the provision of free medical treatment of tuberculosis, malaria and HIV/AIDS for the poor rural women and youth in remote villages of Abuja.
• National Secondary School Festival of Art and Culture (NSSFAC): The project in partnership with the Federal Ministry of Education is meant to bring together students from all public and private secondary schools in Nigeria to one single location for the purpose of self-education and empowerment on the danger of HIV/AIDS, Drug Abuse/Addiction, Rape, Prostitution, etc..
• SEE PROJECT: In partnership with ECOWAS and the government of Spain is a project meant to sensitize, educate and empower the women and youth of Idi-Iroko border community against the activities of human traffickers who exploit the citizens and trick them into all forms of social vices.
• Academic Marathon - Students´ Scholarship Scheme: Academic Marathon is a flagship project of the foundation. The Students´ Scholarship Scheme is a platform of academic excellence where indigent brilliant students are selected and awarded scholarship based on their emergence in our screening test
• Good Governance & Anti-Corruption Projects of AYGF: As part of our commitment in zero tolerance against any acts of corruption, we have flagged out two investigative activies namely: Budget Tracking of government ministries, parastatals and commissions to ensure accountability and good governance; Infrastructures monitoring and maintenace which is aimed at monitoring all government awarded contracts and their stages of implementation across the country.
Kingsley I. Udo is the General Manager of Africa Youth Growth Foundation (AYGF).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.