ABHOY MISSIONRamnagar Road No.1 P.O. Ramnagar
799002 Agartala, Tripura,
|Telefon:||+91 (0)381 23 38607; +91 (0)9436123069|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
- Politique + projet d'éducation
ABHOY MISSION is an NGO, registered in 1991, working in West Tripura, India with the vision to stand by the people in distress, specially the vulnerable senior citizens and the children & persons with disabilities.
• To protect the rights of the vulnerable senior citizens and the children & persons with disabilities for overall welfare & betterment.
• Capacity building on Education, Vocational, Sports, Socio-Cultural, Employment, Independent living and Full Participation.
• To arrange Training for teachers & Unemployed youth on the methods & procedure as to how to provide quality teaching & Care Giving to the Special need Children for quality survival.
• Manpower Development on Geriatric Care for quality care giving.
• Community Based Rehabilitation services to the vulnerable Elderly People, Orphan & Children with Special needs,
• Educational & Vocational Support to the Children & Persons with Disabilities for Employment,
• Self Employment & Income Generating Skill.
• Help line for PwDs and Senior Citizens with Ambulance services,
• Legal Counseling, Counseling for Niramoy Health Insurance, Legal Guardian Ship.
• We are running an Old Age Home provided residential accommodation for destitude persons above sixty years. Priority - Priority given for admission in Old Age Home to Destitude mentally ill / perkinsons patient / Algymer / Dementia. Good and Modern infrastructure is available for the rehabilitation of the persons of above mentioned types.
• Two Residential Centres with special schools for persons with disabilities above 18 years (only for M.R., C.P, Autism and M.D.)are being run smoothly with a total seat capacity of 60. The centres are 100% barrier-free and 24 hours water, electricity and vocational training facilities are available here.
• Community based Rehabilitation Programmes for the disabled children specially for the Deafblind are being conducted.
• We have been organising Awareness and Training Programmes for empowerment of rural women and Self Help Groups as a part of Community Development.
Susmita De is the Chief Functionary at ABHOY MISSION.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.