Savera Society for Human Initiatives (SSHI)10, Revti Kunj, Railway Road
245101 HAPUR, Uttar Pradesh
|Phone No.:||+91 99271 05216|
|Contact person:||Er Mukhtar Zahid|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Educational policy/project
- Environmental project
- Social policy/disabled persons
Savera Society for Human initiatives (SSHI) founded in 2009, is a not-for-profit dynamic non governmental organization dedicated to treat everyone honestly, fairly and with dignity regardless of race, gender, sexuality and disability by ensuring all needs are properly taken in to account. Focused on Literacy for all.
Our overall approach encompasses the following ;building strong foundation through early childhood care and education ;providing quality basic education for all children ;scalling up literacy Program for youth and adults who lack basic literacy skills ; and developing literate environment.
Our organisation is committed to cover all aspects of education. It has been entrusted to participate in the Global Education 2030 Agenda through Sustainable Development Goal 4.
SSHI envisions an organization that represents the professional beliefs, values and principles of its members to foster a just, diverse, equal and holistic society. It provides leadership and service to its members that increases the visibility, durability and adaptability of the profession and influences justice through effective advocacy and social action to achieve a diverse, equal and just society.
SSHI promotes and regulates the practice of social work so its members can provide a high standard of service that respects diversity, promotes social justice, enhance the worth and self-determination.
Objectives of SSHI are to:
• Make poor unemployed youth from villages self employed.
• Work for the welfare & development of women and children especially for backward and Minority Communities.
• Eliminate child labor.
• Protect the environment; Conservation of biodiversity
• Eradicate illiteracy.
• Aware the people about energy conservation.
• Organize Health Camps; Eradicate Leprosy. • Establish Schools/ Colleges/Study Hall/ Libraries.
Areas of work:
• Environmental Protection, Biodiversity & Energy Conservation,
• Literacy Program.
• Leprosy eradication, AIDS awareness,Health and Sanitation.
• Girl child education,
• Welfare of women & children,
• Humanitarian aid.
• Savera Literacy Project : (a) Literacy Campaign ;(b) Literacy Centres.
• Environmental Protection :(a) Massive Plantation (b) Wildlife Protection Campaign.
• Women empowerment: (a) Women Literacy; (b) Family Counseling; (c) Solid waste management for housewives:
• Rural development: (a) Income generating training to unemployed youths; (b) Conservation of Bio-diversity; (c) Awareness drives on consumer welfare; (d) Setting up a counseling Centre.
• Savera Leprosy Eradication & Rehabilitation Project.
• Observation of National / International days
Er. Mukhtar Zahid is the Chairman of Savera Society for Human Initiatives (SSHI).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.