Sajha Foundation (SAFA)GPO Box No: 6323, Binayaknagar, Anamnagar
|Phone No.:||+977-1-4482811; +977 1- 4102607|
|Contact person:||Jitendra G. C.|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Human rights
- Social policy/disabled persons
SAJHA Foundation (SAFA) is a registered Non-Government, Voluntary, Non-Profit making organization, founded in 2010.
It is concerned solely with the protection and promotion of the student, youth of rural and urban Nepal. The organization mobilizes volunteer activists and resource persons to work unitedly for a better world wherein every individual enjoys equality.
SAFA also aims to ameliorate the status of the community people with focus on health, education, livelihood regeneration through skill development programme, rehabilitation of the destitute homeless through its different programmes, as well assuring social security of the community.
Create young and developed nation wherein every individual enjoys quality. With its vision of ushering in a nation free from hunger, corruption and other social evils, SAFA is committed to come up as an organization to reckon with at the national level.
• To touch the lives of Nepali youth and making them sensitive towards society
• To contribute in the nation building tasks by our utmost dedication
• To make SAJHA members available for any support in the National causes
• To promote education across Nepal to make our future generations independent
• To create awareness / educate citizens of Nepal about their rights and duties
• To fight against all evils of society with our available resources and powers
• To drive youth force of the country to promote Human Rights, human trafficking, and eradicate poverty, protect the rights of children, empower women, and promote the sustainable tourism and environmentally sound development, promote sustained economic growth and contribute towards human dignity.
• To spread the social education for to get rid of social evils.
• To establish free legal aid centers with the help of youth for the poor and helpless people in different location of country & world.
• To bring together the urban learned & the keen rural learners for exchanging views & information.
• To persuasively instigate the corporate houses to set up social projects like school, hospitals, roads, bridges, in the rural areas.
• Re-New-Nepal: SAFA is working in the earth quake affected districts with Donors and local bodies with its initiative re-New-Nepal initiative. We are watching and educating the concerned authorities for sustainable development and safer home with health.
• Wa-Wa Initiative: We launched an Educational and Awareness program focusing to manage Water and Waste (Wa-Wa) from every household. College students are mobilizing as volunteer in this initiative.
• Operation Chharra: To rescue the bullet pellet and shrapnel from those people that have no other choice than to keep it inside their body. Our project is focused in providing that cure and care by supporting the unfortunate and affected ones during the course of conflict.
• Blood Donation in Parasi
• Plastic Free Kathmandu:
• Fight Against AIDS, Drugs
• Education to all - A Social Duty
Jitendra G. C. is the President of the SAJHA Foundation (SAFA).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.