Imperative Initiative for Motivation of Global Care (IIMGC)No. 1, Taraba Close, Off Limpopo Street
|Telefon:||+234 (0)8129221794; +234(0)8188232707|
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
Imperative Initiative for Motivation of Global Care (IIMGC) is an International human right, development and empowerment Non-Governmental Organization founded in 2014 and registered in Nigeria with special interests in vulnerable population, health, education and economic empowerment.
The organization has a retinue of well-trained volunteer personnel with core competencies in the afore-mentioned areas and with past experiences therein.
We perform a vast array of humanitarian services through our competent coalition partners known as SEEDS Coalition, created by our organization. We organize and partner with reliable NGOs/CBOs to provide a more economical yet innovative strategy on projects from start to finish. Members connect, learn, and accomplish shared goals for public good and personal development. We offer opportunities for our partners to learn about potential community needs. Together we develop strategic skills and collaborate to developed solutions. We believe in team work because we can achieve more towards a common vision.
Our vision is to assist and enrich the lives of the people, socially, economically and morally.
• To develop, promote and fully participate in socioeconomic developments and investments for sustainable maintenance of program/projects and preservation of the organization mission, visions, objectives and goals etc.
• To engage, invite and develop in local and foreign investments platforms for a sustainable growth and economy boost that will serve, create jobs, provide education reliefs/scholarships, increase the environmental health & safety and ensure the maximization of standardized investment operations.
• To maximize production, introduce new concepts in technology and engineering distribution on health, education, agriculture, energy, economic boost and livelihood sustenance.
• Teachers special Training for children with disability and learning difficulties (Dyslexia)
• Volunteer Training
• Entrepreneurial Training (Humanitarian Investments Projects)
• Women Empowerment Scheme (Skill Acquisition)
• NGO Management Training
• Health Care Advocacy Campaign
• HIV/AIDS Prevention Campaign
• Community Health and Sustainable Development Scheme
• Corporative Society for Agriculture and food Security
• HIV/AIDS Awareness, Prevention and Stigma training
• Health Care Training
• SWOT Analysis Training
• United Sustainable Education for Children living with disabilities
• Environmental and climate change campaign
• Micro-credit for Women Small-Scale Farmer & Petty-traders (MCWSSFPT)
• WATER SANITATION/HYGIENE(WASH)
Sylva Clinton is the Founder of the Imperative Initiative for Motivation of Global Care (IIMGC).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.