Medishare Africa (MA)P.O. Box 9 - 90202
|Phone No.:||+254 706 402920; 735 162102|
|Contact person:||Thomas Kilonzi|
- Aid organization
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Environmental project
Medishare Africa (MA) is a Kenyan NGO started in 2013 that undertakes projects related to water and sanitation, environmental protection and capacity building. Medishare Africa is committed to improving food security, health and education in Kenya.
The MA board, staff and volunteers strive to foster a shared commitment to reduce poverty as the driving force for all our operations
As MA we remain focused on creating a healthy, compassionate, vibrant and humane world where everyone’s basic needs are met.
• Community development;
• Environment and climate change;
• Water and related ecosystems
Our key programs are:
• For clean drinking water we drill boreholes in the very remote areas in Kenya.
• We construct dams that provide water for domestic agriculture and livestock as a way of improving food security in Kenya.
• We are working with like-minded organizations to improve healthcare services at the county level.
Thomas Kilonzi is the Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Medishare Africa (MA).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.