Living Green CameroonPO Box 444; Commonwealth Avenue Beside Union Bank
|Phone No.:||+237 24 31 84 820|
|Contact person:||Dinga F. Fofung|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
Living Green Cameroon (LGC) is a grassroots, youth-led Not for Profit Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) founded in 2008 and registered in Kumba on the 10th August 2011.
Living Green Cameroon provides the basic tools and platform to enable vulnerable children/young people unlock their potentials and develop the skills necessary to achieve it.
Mission and Vision
The mission of Living Green Cameroon is to combat socio-cultural and economic ills affecting our grassroots communities today, with a vision to ensure a community where young people are leading for positive change, a community safe for every child.
Our goal is to help vulnerable children and young people develop self-awareness so they can impact change in their lives and community for a better tomorrow.
Living Green Cameroon is here to empower vulnerable children and young people with set of skills to enable them become active forces against socio-cultural and economic ills affecting our grassroots communities today through education and capacity based training.
One of LGC´s recent community outreach programs/projects has included, spring water development, sensitizing the community on hygiene and sanitation to prevent water born diseases, visiting schools, vocational center for deaf and Dump, neglected villages and various orphanages throughout Kumba and its environs, engaging with them in health, lifestyle and HIV/AIDS education as well as creating fundraising plans for school fees so that every child can attend school from the beginning of every academic year.
LGC is also engage in teaching orphanage children income generating activities; Paper beads, Paintings.
• Sport Project: The sport Project is an early childhood development program that uses the power sport, play and games to provide physical and moral empowerment to orphans and vulnerable children. The Project is linked to creativity and provides a safe space for children to play, learn and express themselves freely.
• Clean Water Project:
• HIV Prevention and Stigma Reduction
• Personal Hygiene and Sanitation Workshop for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC): Practice of personal hygiene should be carried out as daily, weekly, and monthly activities.
• International Day of the African Child: The day aims at raising awareness for the situation of children in African, and on the need for continuing improvement in education.
Dinga F. Fofung is the Chief Executive Officer of Living Green Cameroon (LGC).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.