|Phone No.:||+91 09826320691,+91 07553930149|
|Fax No.:||+91 07554283119|
|Contact person:||N R Gurjar|
Bhartiya Shaikshik Sansthan was established in the year 1988 with the mission of helping poor families and spread the awareness and educating people for the good cost we have centers homes for poor family and widows and for needy peoples. We are here to littered people and help the humanity. Bhartiya Shaikshik Sansthan Mp is situated in Bhopal,Madhya Pradesh,India.
We empowered women living with dignity and contributing as equal partners in development in an environment free from violence and discrimination. And, well-nurtured children with full opportunities for growth and development in a safe and protective environment.
Mission for Women is to promote social and economic empowerment of women through cross-cutting policies and programmes, mainstreaming gender concerns, creating awareness about their rights and facilitating institutional and legislative support for enabling them to realise their human rights and develop to their full potential.
Mission for Children is to ensure development, care and protection of children through cross-cutting policies and programmes, spreading awareness about their rights and facilitating access to learning, nutrition, institutional and legislative support for enabling them to grow and develop to their full potential.
Objectives for Women and Children
• Laying foundation for development of children below 6 years with focus on Supplementary nutrition and preschool, non-formal education and to enhance the awareness and capability of the mothers for nutritional and health needs of the child;
• Providing a safe and secure environment for overall development of children who are in need of care and protection and children in conflict with law; Providing relief and rehabilitation to marginalized and vulnerable women who lack family and societal support and independent means of income;
• Empowering adolescent girls through nutrition, health care and life skill education;
• Filling the gaps in legislative framework on the protection of children against sexual abuse through the enactment of new legislation and the promotion of child centred jurisprudence; Filling the gaps in legislative framework on discrimination against women through new enactments and amendment of existing laws;
• Enabling economic empowerment of marginalized women;
• Preventing and combating trafficking of women and children;
• Protecting women from all forms of violence and discrimination;
• Mainstreaming gender concerns in policies, programmes and schemes of Government of India and State Governments through gender budgeting;
• Promoting the rights based approach in the formulation of policies, programmes, schemes and legislation for women and children;
• Improving internal efficiency, responsiveness and service delivery;
• Policy, coordination, advocacy & education relating to nutrition.
• Establish old age homes where they get human love, care, and comfort of living, medical facilities to lead a happy life.
• Establish care homes with Human facilities which ensure mentally retarded, handicapped are trained enough to lead a self dependent life.
• To generate compassion among people, towards aged and special children.
• Provide health services in the far-flung tribal and rural areas.
• To protect human rights, ensure legal protection and support from the respective government for the aged and children.
• Skill Development and Income Generate Program in rural poor area.
• Literacy awareness for rural drop out children and neo literate women
N R GURJAR is the Chief Functionary of Bhartiya Shaikshik Sansthan (BSS).
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.