|Phone No.:||+2347062356658, +2348023893589|
|Contact person:||Christogonus .C.Ibe|
African Youths Initiative on Crime Prevention (AYICRIP) is a registered non-governmental and not-for-profit organization which was founded on the 15th of July, 2008.
To reduce crime in Africa through preventive mechanism.
Since its inception, AYICRIP has successfully organized leadership and crime prevention programmes in tertiary and secondary institutions within Lagos and its environs. AYICRIP, as an organization was born out of the provocation and challenge instigated by LEAP AFRICA to all her alumni to come up with projects that will fix a significant need in our community.
• AYICRIP has organized leadership and crime prevention programmes for youths in many communities across Nigeria.
• AYICRIP was created in the aftermath of a call from LEAP AFRICA to their alumni members to come up with initiatives and projects that fill needs in the community.
• Through its programmes (Youth Leadership and Crime Prevention Summit, Campus Marathon, Drop That Habit), they have been able to touch the lives of thousands of young Nigerians, as well as establishing a working relationship with government agencies, civil society organizations as well as international organizations.
• National Youth Summit on Crime Prevention,
• Imo State Youth Summit on Crime Prevention,
• Basic Crime Prevention Training Workshop,
• National Youth Summit on Drugs and Substance Abuse Prevention,
• Anti-Corruption Dialogue in Commemoration of the United Nations Anti-Corruption Day,
• Community Intervention Dialogue on Youth Empowerment and Drug and Substance Abuse Prevention,
• The Next Generation Ambassadors on Drugs and Substance Abuse Prevention Project
• 1st National Senior Secondary School Students Debate Competition
Christogonus C.Ibe is the Executive Director/Founder of the African Youths Initiative on Crime Prevention (AYICRIP).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.