|Phone No.:||+255 713 138 525; +255 765 636161; +255 787 523030; +255 784 637381|
|Contact person:||John Nginga|
Tunduru Paralegal Centre (TUPACE) is a freely Non Governmental Organization (NGO) established in 2013 and has been registered in 2015 as a Nonprofit making Organization.
The major goal of TUPACE is to make legal status on the community and awareness creation about Human Rights issues, gender equality, child and women rights for strongest education and health status.
Rights education to the community about legal issues and accountability.
• Legal Aid in the community through paralegals was trained and also conjunction with advocates / lawyers, local and international networks dealing with human rights issues.
• Conducting training/ workshop and seminars to the government officials, communities as if the way of community awareness, legally understanding and their rights.
• To translate law and policies for simple language and to advise government or council to amend/reforms law was passed time.
• Conduct lobbing and advocacy activities to the government and policy makers in cross cutting issues, especially to the key population (drug abuse, female sex workers, miners, M2M, home based care, widows, most vulnerable children´s (MVCs), disabilities etc for their rights understanding and security.
• To defend child and women rights with gender based violence initiatives (GBVI).
• To establish paralegals groups in the ward level for to reach communities lives in the rural area.
John Nginga is the Executive Director at Tunduru Paralegal Centre (TUPACE).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.